What foods to avoid if you have inflammation?
People who are following an anti-inflammatory diet should avoid or limit their intake of:
- processed foods.
- foods with added sugar or salt.
- unhealthful oils.
- processed carbs, which are present in white bread, white pasta, and many baked goods.
- processed snack foods, such as chips and crackers.
What foods quickly reduce inflammation?
- olive oil.
- green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and collards.
- nuts like almonds and walnuts.
- fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and sardines.
- fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries, and oranges.
What is the fastest way to reduce inflammation in the body?
Follow these six tips for reducing inflammation in your body:
Jan 15, 2020
What are the 10 foods that fight inflammation?
Top 10 foods that fight inflammation
- Berries, including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and more.
- Salmon, tuna and other fatty fish (yes, sardines, too).
- Nuts, including walnuts and almonds.
- Olive oil, especially extra virgin olive oil.
- Peppers, including bell and chili peppers.