How do I make chicken salad?
How to Make Chicken Salad?
- Chop cooked and cooled chicken and place into a large bowl with celery and onions.
- Mix dressing ingredients (per recipe below) in a bowl. Toss with chicken.
- Serve on rolls, bread or over a bead of lettuce.
You can also read How long will it last?
How does Martha Stewart make chicken salad?
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or to taste.
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened.
How does Bobby Flay make chicken salad?
Chicken Salad Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, onion and celery in a large bowl until combined, season with salt and pepper. Gently stir in the chicken and herbs until combined. Serve on whole grain toast or on top of dressed salad greens.